Are you a shopaholic? Then Dubai is the right place for you, where you can get an array of products that are sure to turn your head, displayed at shops in the splendid malls or at independent shops too. All the more, if you are looking for the best deals in branded cosmetics than you can check out some of the makeup stores. You will be spoilt for choice at these shops or you can learn more about beauty products if you want to choose to shop at online shopping Dubai.
Where to get good value for money in Dubai:
Some of the stores in Dubai are offering good deals, but for a limited period.
• At the many Boots outlets that are there in Dubai, you can get offers of buy one and get one free if you are purchasing sun care products.
• There are Ramadan offers of buying one and getting one free on skincare products at the Life Pharmacy outlets that are there all across Dubai.
• You can also avail a 50% rate cut on beauty items at Holland and Barrett shops that are there in Dubai.
• Estee Lauder is a relatively new name and has only one outlet in Dubai that offers 30% off on branded beauty products. Located in the Dubai airport it sells Jo Malone perfumes, Bobbi brown mascaras, Clinique foundations among other products from MAC, to Tom Ford beauty and many more well-known brands.
Best buy at supermarkets:
The supermarkets are also good places where you can get a good bargain on beauty products. One can get all the best quality lotions and other everyday beauty products at the Carrefour supermarket in the big malls in Dubai, like the Mall of Emirates and at many other malls in and around the region. Many of the best buy products that are available at the Carrefour supermarket are:
• The Palmer’s Cocoa butter lotion is the best cocoa butter product in the world. Its sweet scent may not be to everybody’s likings but undoubtedly the product is too good. It can be compared to any other branded products available at high-end stores, as it moisturizes the skin and also takes care of many skin ailments like dryness and eczema too. It is quite popular with the customers at the Carrefour supermarket at the Mall of Emirates, so keep it on the shopping list the next time you visit.
• The Nivea caring micellar water is another of the top picks at the Carrefour supermarket. Though there are many other big names that manufacture this product, yet the Nivea product is unbeatable for its ultra soothing and gentle effect that lingers on the skin after a daily cleanse with this product.
• Among the host of very good quality daily care beauty products that are available at the Carrefour supermarket, there is the L’oreal supreme hairspray that is a dream product of the many hair stylists and loved by many celebrities. It is a must buy beauty product of the hair as it is nonsticky when sprayed on the hair and can be easily brushed and stays on for a longer time.
Dubai is a shopping paradise for the beauty conscious and there are a few local names that specialize in beauty products. Here are some of the local brands, like:
• The Mikayla brand specializes in lip colors and foundations, and eye shadows and mascaras that set a trend in fashion. Their black kohl is water resistant and humidity proof too.
• Wojooh is an Arabian alternative to Sephora and boasts of its stock of luxury products like Elizabeth Arden and Christian Dior. It also manufactures its own line of beauty products and is famous as Wow by Wojoh. There are Wow nail colors and lipsticks and eye makeups too.
• The Huda beauty products specialize in eye makeup products like mascaras and false lashes that make your eyes very beautiful and bold. Huda products are the only product that has found pride of place in Sephora stores in the region.
So, if you are planning for online shopping Dubai, Search for the discount offers Dubai on the internet and enjoy the unlimited shopping.